Profile & Legacies Summary
???? - 1828
Owner of Durham estate in Trelawney, Jamaica. Deceased c. 1828.
- Will of John Graham of [Trelawney Jamaica but at present residing at] Darlington, Durham [made in 1826] proved 28/03/1828. He placed his property in Jamaica and England in trust to secure annuities of £50 p.a. to his mother Margaret Graham of Darlington, £200 p.a. to his wife Sophia and £250 in monetary legacies to relations and friends, with the residual estate to his son John Graham and his heirs with contingent remainder to his relative John Graham of Aycliffe son of Ralph Graham weaver.
Associated Estates (2)
The dates listed below have different categories as denoted by the letters in the brackets following each date. Here is a key to explain those letter codes:
- SD - Association Start Date
- SY - Association Start Year
- EA - Earliest Known Association
- ED - Association End Date
- EY - Association End Year
- LA - Latest Known Association
1823 [EA] - 1826 [LA] → Owner
1828 [EA] - 1834 [LA] → Previous owner
Darlington, Durham, Northern England, England
Of Darlington when he made his will in 1826.