John Taylor of Surrey
Profile & Legacies Summary
???? - 1864
Claimant or beneficiary
Nephew and heir of George and John Taylor of Carshalton Park (both of whom q.v.), son of Rev. William Taylor, claimed as tenant-in-tail for the compensation for Taylors on St Kitts. Described as 'my successor' in the will of John Taylor of Carshalton Park.
- Administration of the will of John Taylor late of Carshalton Park Surrey and Lake Villa Freemantle Southampton who died 9 January 1864 at Lake Villa was granted 11/03/1864 to William Taylor a Captain in the Worcestershire militia, the only child, effects £2000.
- National Probate Calendar 1864; Burke's Landed Gentry Vol. 2 'Taylor of Carshalton Park' (which gives a death-date for John Taylor of 03/03/1865).
Associated Claims (1)
Associated Estates (1)
The dates listed below have different categories as denoted by the letters in the brackets following each date. Here is a key to explain those letter codes:
- SD - Association Start Date
- SY - Association Start Year
- EA - Earliest Known Association
- ED - Association End Date
- EY - Association End Year
- LA - Latest Known Association
1834 [EA] - 1835 [LA] → Tenant-in-tail or Remainderman