Henry Redwar I
Profile & Legacies Summary
???? - 22nd Apr 1795
Resident slave-owner in Jamaica, owner of Pedro Park Penn and Dunbarton or Dumbarton in St Anns until his death 22/04/1795.
- A monument in Box, Co. Wilts records the deaths of the only two sons (and tenants in common) of Henry Redwar of Spanish Town, William who died at their estate of Dumbarton St Anns 08/11/1807 in his 24th year and Henry who died at Middlehill in this parish 27/12/1807 in his 19th year.
- Vere Langford Oliver Caribbeana Vol. II
Associated Estates (2)
The dates listed below have different categories as denoted by the letters in the brackets following each date. Here is a key to explain those letter codes:
- SD - Association Start Date
- SY - Association Start Year
- EA - Earliest Known Association
- ED - Association End Date
- EY - Association End Year
- LA - Latest Known Association
1795 [EA] - 1832 [LA] → Previous owner
1795 [EA] - 1819 [LA] → Previous owner