Archibald Leighton Palmer
Profile & Legacies Summary
1796 - 1850
- Archibald L. Palmer, surgeon and Mary Ann Phipps had a daughter, Mary Louise, baptised in Port Royal in 1834. Archibald Leighton Palmer, Medical Practitioner, age 54, of 16 King Street, Spanish Town, was buried 20/10/1850 in the private burial ground in Montpelier, St John, Jamaica.
- Familysearch.org, Jamaica Church of England Parish Register Transcripts, 1664-1880 [database online].
Associated Estates (2)
The dates listed below have different categories as denoted by the letters in the brackets following each date. Here is a key to explain those letter codes:
- SD - Association Start Date
- SY - Association Start Year
- EA - Earliest Known Association
- ED - Association End Date
- EY - Association End Year
- LA - Latest Known Association
1823 [EA] - 1831 [LA] → Lessee
1823 [EA] - 1829 [LA] → Owner