Profile & Legacies Summary
Shown as John McBean 'of Great Britain.'
- Will of John Macbean formerly of Island of Jamaica [and of Dun(?) in North Britain afterwards of Brompton Row but late of Michaels Place Brompton] proved 24/10/1834. He made provision for his wife Harriet Macbean, and left £100 each to his two natural children at Hermitage Little River in Jamaica.
Associated Estates (1)
The dates listed below have different categories as denoted by the letters in the brackets following each date. Here is a key to explain those letter codes:
- SD - Association Start Date
- SY - Association Start Year
- EA - Earliest Known Association
- ED - Association End Date
- EY - Association End Year
- LA - Latest Known Association
1796 [EA] - 1804 [LA] → Lessee
Given in various capacities, but most frequently as lessee.
Brompton Row, Brompton, London, Middlesex, London, England
Michaels Place, Brompton, London, Middlesex, London, England