Profile & Legacies Summary
???? - 1828
Thomas Patterson, co-owner of Orange Hill in St Vincent until his death c. 1828.
- Under the will of Thomas Patterson of Ballyare, Donegal, proved 07/06/1828, Patterson left monetary legacies totalling £5000 to his sisters, and his half share of Orange Hill in St Vincent in trust to his cousins James Patterson and Joseph Sheret, Charles Crawford and Walter Conyngham, charged with monetary legacies to his nieces while the estate itself was to pass to his nephew John Cochran, the son of his sister Martha and Charles Cochran[e] of The Grove, County Donegal. The suit into which the compensation money was paid, Crawford v Conyngham, must have arisen from this will.
Associated Claims (1)
Associated Estates (1)
The dates listed below have different categories as denoted by the letters in the brackets following each date. Here is a key to explain those letter codes:
- SD - Association Start Date
- SY - Association Start Year
- EA - Earliest Known Association
- ED - Association End Date
- EY - Association End Year
- LA - Latest Known Association
1817 [EA] - 1825 [LA] → Joint owner
Ballyare (Ballyarr), Co. Donegal, Ireland