Milborough Graves Earnshaw (née Underhill)
Profile & Legacies Summary
1774 - 1848
Claimant or beneficiary
Milborough Graves Underhill was baptised in Trelawney, Jamaica, 29/12/1774, daughter of Thomas and Bathsua Underhill. Married Samuel Earnshaw in Trelawney 29/07/1790.
- LBS has not itself researched the Graves Underhill family, but genealogical material in The Graves Family Newsletter suggests that Thomas Underhill (c. 1746-1785) and Bathshua Graves (c. 1748-1791) had children including John Graves Underhill (c. 1769-1818); Oliver Herring Underhill (c. 1769-1808); Milborough Graves Underhill (1774-1848); and Thomas Samuel Underhill (1786-1839), and that Mary Graves Underhill (b. 1805) was the daughter of Oliver Herring Underhill.
Familysearch.org batch nos. I03814-2 and I04099-9.
- 'Descendants of John F. Graves of Jamaica', The Graves Family Newsletter June 1999 Vol. 12 No. 129 pp. 55-57; see also an unsourced website, http://www.gravesfa.org/gen387.htm [accessed 25/07/2016].
Associated Claims (2)
Associated Estates (3)
The dates listed below have different categories as denoted by the letters in the brackets following each date. Here is a key to explain those letter codes:
- SD - Association Start Date
- SY - Association Start Year
- EA - Earliest Known Association
- ED - Association End Date
- EY - Association End Year
- LA - Latest Known Association
1817 [EA] - 1834 [LA] → Joint owner
1821 [EA] - 1823 [LA] → Joint owner
1825 [EA] - 1832 [LA] → Owner