Partner from before 1813 to 1821, when he retired from the firm.
London Gazette 16744 22/06/1813 p. 1231; London Gazette 17721 03/07/1821 p.1397, https://www.thegazette.co.uk/London/issue/17721/page/1397
Bristol bank, formed 1786 as Ames, Cave, Harford, Daubeny & Bright. Its founding partners were Levi Ames, drysalter; John Cave, merchant; Joseph Harford, china maker; George Daubeny, sugar refiner; and Richard Bright, banker. It was also known as Bristol New Bank, and later as Bristol Bank. The bank was acquired by Elton, Baillies, Tyndall, Palmer & Edwards ['the Bristol Old Bank'] in 1826.
Detailed list of name changes •Ames, Cave, Daubeny & Bright 1798-1800 •Ames, Daubeny, Bright, Cave, Daniel & Ames 1800-1806 •Ames, Bright, Cave, Daniel, Ames & Daubeny 1806-1813 •Ames, Bright, Cave, Daniel, Ames & Ballard 1813-1820 •Ames, Bright, Cave, Daniel, Ames & Bright 1820 •Bright, Cave, Daniel, Ames & Bright 1820-1821 •Cave, Daniel & Ames 1821-1822 •Cave, Ames & Cave from 1822