Undergraduate (LLB) Offer Holder events
UCL Laws will be hosting several events for offer holders from February to April 2023 which you are warmly invited to.
These events are designed to give you a taster of what it is like to study with us, to hear from the Director of Undergraduate Programmes and the UCL Centre for Access to Justice. There will be a Q&A session where you can ask UCL Laws staff and current LLB students any questions that you have about the course, student life or living in London.
- Welcome and Introduction to the LLB course with Director of Undergraduate Programmes, Karen Scott
- Information on the UCL Centre for Access to Justice
- Taster academic lecture
- Student Life with UCL Law Society
Please sign up for one of our Offer Holder events below.
- February 8th, 9.30 - 12.00 (GMT)
- March 22nd, 13.00 - 15.30 (GMT)
- April 19th, 9.30 - 12.00 (BST)
- April 19th, 12.30 - 16.00 (BST)
Unfortunately, due to limited space for our in-person Offer Holder Events, we are unable to extend the invitation to family members or friends.
If you have a disability or any specific needs which may require additional arrangements to enable you to attend, please contact the Undergraduate Admissions Team as soon as possible.