There are lots of ways that you can keep in touch with us at UCL Faculty of Laws. Use the menus below to find the contact details you need
- Do you need to contact the Dean of UCL Laws?
The Dean’s Office
- Do you have a question about applying to study at UCL Laws?
Tel: +44 (0)20 3108 8301
Postgraduate Taught Admissions
Tel: +44 (0)20 3108 8430
Postgraduate Research Admissions
Tel: +44 (0)20 3108 8489
CPD Programme Admissions
- Are you a current student at UCL Laws and need support or advice?
Undergraduate Programmes Office (LLB)
Tel: +44 (0) 20 3108 8300
Director of Undergraduate Programmes
Graduate Taught Programmes Office (LLM)
Tel: +44 (0) 20 3108 8400
Director of Graduate Taught Programmes
Graduate Research Programmes Office (MPhil/PhD)
Tel: +44 (0) 20 3108 8489
Director of Graduate Research Studies
Dr Virginia Mantouvalou
Laws Careers Consultant and Employer Relations Manager
- I require a transcript or certificate of my attendance on the LLB or LLM
A transcript is an official document containing a full record of your confirmed academic performance and progress to date. Transcripts are produced on bespoke paper bearing the UCL logo and signature of the Registrar.
- Do you have a question about an event at UCL Laws?
UCL Laws Events Team
Tel: +44 (0)20 3108 8509
- Do you have a media enquiry about UCL Laws?
Faculty Communications Manager
Tel: +44 (0)20 3108 8488
- Do you want to join our alumni network, The Bentham Association?
The Bentham Association
- Or something else?
Faculty Events and CPD Manager
Faculty IT Operations Manager