Academic communication support for students studying a Master's degree in the Faculty of Population Health Sciences.
The UCL Academic Communication Centre (ACC) is for all students, to support you to communicate critically and confidently at postgraduate level, and to help you understand what is expected of you in your assignments.
Enrol on the ACC Moodle to find out all about our support, including:
- Academic writing courses in terms 1 and 2
- Dissertation/research project writing courses in terms 2 and 3
- Grammar for academic writing courses for students with English as an additional language
- One-to-one tutorials to discuss the structure and language of your writing, or to help you prepare for a presentation
- Writing retreats
"Throughout my time in academia I have never been taught how to go about writing an essay. This course was important and valuable because it gave me a clear plan and roadmap for planning and writing essays in a manageable way."
- PGT Faculty of Population Health Sciences student