Places are subject to availability and are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
How to apply
Complete and submit the online SIMFL application form, then pay the fees on the UCL online store.
A place on the course will only be confirmed upon receipt of full payment.
£330 for UCL students
£430 for UCL alumni and UCL staff
£620 for external applicants (all participants not at UCL)
How to pay
Online by credit/debit card
Payment should be made on the UCL online store upon submission of the online SIMFL application form.
If you experience any issues paying online, you can contact CLIE Finance office on +44 (0)20 7679 5459 and pay over the phone.
Payment by UCL department
If a UCL department is funding the course please forward confirmation of funding to the CLIE Finance office (via email to firstname.lastname@example.org). This must be a letter/email from or correspondence with the authorising person confirming the department responsible, and it must include the department financial code and details of a contact person in the department. The funding will be taken electronically via an IDT before the course starts.
Payment by invoice/employer sponsorship
If your employer is funding the course please submit a signed letter from them, stating your name and the course applied for.
- Cancellations before 03 June 2019 are eligible for a refund minus a 20% admin charge.
- Cancellations from 03 June 2019 and before 17 June 2019 are eligible for a refund of 50% of the fee paid.
- From 17 June 2019 no refunds will be possible.
- In the event that a course does not run a full refund will be given.
- Cancellations must be notified in writing by email to email@example.com.
- The UCL CLIE cannot accept responsibility for unforeseen changes in a participant's circumstances that may prevent attendance, except for serious illness that is supported by a doctor's note.
- The UCL CLIE reserves the right to cancel a course, or replace a tutor if unavoidable.