Apart from our three invited speakers, accommodation is to be booked by the delegates and is not organised by the committee nor included in any registration package. A number of University Halls or hotels are available in the vicinity of the conference.
Details on availability of halls managed by the London School of Economics (LSE) can be found here. Passfield Hall is the closest to UCL's Engineering Department, where the conference will take place. Larger LSE Halls which are within easy walking distance include Carr-Saunders, High Holborn then Grosvenor House – each offering slightly different accommodation.
Those who prefer a hotel may like to try one of the links below, but please note that we have not tried and tested all of these!!
- Imperial London Hotels - each offering slightly different accommodation, all within walking distance
- Travelodge Hotels, a number of hotels within walking distance (Covent Garden, Euston, Kings Cross)
- Novotel, 100 - 110 Euston Road, London NW1 2AJ
- The Jenkins Hotel, 45 Cartwright Gardens Russell Square, London WC1H 9EH
- George Hotel, Cartwright Gardens, London WC1H 9EL
- Ibis Hotel, 3 Cardington Street, London NW1 2LW
Other Useful Links: