Standard Operating Procedures
The Joint Research Office (JRO) has produced Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) guidance documents, and templates for UCL/UCLH investigators and research staff, governing the management and operational aspects of conducting clinical research.
All SOPs produced by the JRO and its delegated research units must be used in conjunction with local NHS Trust and UCL policies and procedures.
Please note: the documents below are updated on a rolling cycle. Please check back regularly for any updates on the guidance and templates we make available.
- SOPs for set up and sponsorship of Clinical Trials of Medicinal Products (CTIMPs)
SOP for Recording Management and Reporting of Adverse Events by Investigators
· AE Recording and Reporting Log
· SAE Reporting Form
· Pregnancy Form
- SOPs for set up and sponsorship of all other studies
- SOPs for management, in-progress, and close down of sponsored clinical trials of medicinal products
- SOP for Oversight and Monitoring of UCL Sponsored CTIMPs
- SOP for e Signature
- SOPs for assess, arrange and confirm at UCLH
- SOPs for the management, in-progress and close down of all UCLH studies
- SOPs and polices for conduct, quality and oversight of research at UCL or UCLH
- Other useful documents and guides