The Jevons Institute was founded by Visiting Professor Antonio Bavasso and Visiting Professor David S. Evans and operates within the Faculty of Laws at University College London
It is directed by three Executive Directors: visiting professors Antonio Bavasso and David S. Evans and Ioannis Lianos, chair of global competition law and policy at UCL Laws.
Professor Valentine Korah is the Honorary President of the Jevons Institute.
The Jevons Institute is assisted by an Advisory Committee comprising individuals of outstanding international reputation in the field of competition law and economics. The Advisory Committee members contribute to the Jevons Institute's activities and advise its directors on strategy and international policy directions.
- Antonio Bavasso, Founder and Executive Director
- David S. Evans, Founder and Executive Director
- Ioannis Lianos, Executive Director
- Emeritus Professor Valentine Korah (Honorary President)
- Antonio Bavasso
- David Evans
- Joanne Scott
- Florian Wagner-von-Papp
- Sir Christopher Bellamy Linklaters, Formerly President of the Competition Appeal Tribunal, London
- Judge Nicholas Forwood Court of First Instance, Luxembourg
- Chief Judge Douglas H. Ginsburg U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit, Washington
- Professor Frédéric Jenny Cour de Cassation, Paris
- Professor Robert Pitofsky Georgetown University and former chairman US Federal Trade Commission, Washington