Outlook 2010 - Modify an appointment, event or meeting
1. Double click on the entry (E.g. appointment) that you want to modify. This will open the appointment window.
Tip! If you are modifying a repeated item, you will
be prompted with Do you want to open only this occurrence or the
Make your selection and any updates will be made to either that one
instance or to all the repeated appointments in that
2. Make the changes that you require, such as the location, start/end
time or any other changes.
3. When complete, click on the Send button it you want to notify other attendees of the changes you have made. Otherwise click on the File > Save and then the Close button.
4. You will be asked if you want to:
- Save changes and send meeting
- Save changes but don't send
- Don't save changes
Make your selection and click on the OK button.
Page last modified on 28 oct 10 10:08