NB We will now only build new websites in Drupal - NO LONGER in Silva!
Website using the centrally-supported Content Management System (CMS)
We recommend you first pass the website request by the relevant Faculty Comms person:
- Arts & Humanities - Jo Harris
- Bartlett - Manpreet Dhesi
- Brain Sciences - Kate Faxen
- Engineering - Chris Neil
- IoE - Faculty Comms
- Laws - Ellie Forward
- Life Sciences - Emily Govan
- Mathematical & Physical Sciences - Charlotte Choudhry
- Medical Sciences - Kirsty Bucknell
- Population Health - Alice Ferns (maternity cover for Michelle Lukins Segerstrom)
- Social & Historical Sciences - Jo Harris
If you are asking for a website and need a domain name, please read the UCL URL Policy.
Please check the matrix page to give you an idea of the kind of websites people request and what Digital Presence can offer you:
Website for a site NOT using the CMS- UCL staff only
Sometimes there is a need to have a website on Apache, i.e. NOT using the centrally supported Content Management System (CMS).
This may be because there is a need for a database (MySQL) or because of other, valid reasons.
In this case, we would like you to discuss the request for an account with the Computer Rep of your department who will need to sign off the form that needs completing:
- Apply for web space (not using UCL's CMS) - needs to be signed by Computer Rep
Once the form has been completed and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, if agreed, an account will be created and you will be informed of the details in due course.