Research IT Applications
Launch an application
Explore Research IT Applications
- Researcher Profile with your achievements, publications, grants, contracts, and supervised students.
Research Publications Service
- Enables researchers to manage a central record of their research outputs.
- Publications will automatically appear in your IRIS profile.
- Uploaded manuscripts are transferred to UCL Discovery.
- Enables Open Access by uploading outputs to RPS and making these openly available according to the publisher's terms and conditions.
Worktribe Research Management
- Supports the project life cycle from proposal to post-award.
- Enables workload management for open Research Contract negotiation.
- MyFinance and Data warehouse (IDW) integration to display budget and strategic metrics.
Research Equipment Catalogue
- Supports equipment sharing and collaboration.
- Enables online search of a database containing information about all UCL's major equipment and facilities.
- Researchers can use an enquiry form to contact the equipment owner.
- UCL Discovery is UCL's open access repository, showcasing and providing access to UCL research publications.
Research Student Log
- Assists students throughout their degree programmes at UCL.
- Provides a framework for recording details related to the research programme, scheduled supervisory meetings and activities concerning the development of academic and key skills.