Blackboard Collaborate Ultra enables you to run web-based sessions with your students using audio, virtual whiteboards, screen sharing, text chat and video. Each tutor and student accesses the virtual room from a web browser on their own computer. Web conferencing systems are sometimes referred to as virtual classrooms.
The system can be used to run tutorials, lectures, meetings and other virtual events.
You set up Blackboard Collaborate Ultra sessions in your Moodle courses. For more information go to our Moodle Resource Centre.
- Introduction to Blackboard Collaborate Ultra (ppt) - feel free to use any slides from here for your own presentations. Slide 1 is a good example of an intro slide.
UCL Support Materials
- UCL Blackboard Collaborate Participant Quick Start Guide [PDF]
- UCL Blackboard Collaborate Moderator Quick Start Guide [PDF]
- Frequently Asked Questions
- UCL Tips for Using Web Conferencing