desktop@UCL Anywhere for students
This service allows you to access your applications, files and desktop from your own computer or device from anywhere you have an internet connection
Please be aware that not all applications are currently available on desktop@UCL Anywhere. Please always check the application list to see what is available.
To use this service you will need to have:
- a UCL UserID and password
- Installed the Citrix Receiver
How to guides
Please view our how to guides to find out how to get started and use the service.
Getting started - accessing desktop@UCL Anywhere
There are two ways to access desktop@UCL Anywhere, you can either install the Citrix receiver, which is a piece of software installed on your computer that allows you to connect to desktop@UCL. Alternatively you can connect directly to desktop@UCL from your web browser.
Citrix Receiver can be installed on various operating systems
Using desktop@UCL Anywhere
- How to access the Windows desktop on desktop@UCL using your browser or the Citrix Receiver
- Finding, accessing, and removing desktop@UCL apps from the Citrix Receiver
- Accessing your files in desktop@UCL using the Citrix Receiver
- Using USB sticks for saving and transferring files in desktop@UCL using the Citrix Receiver
- Virus scanning on desktop@UCL using Endpoint
- Printing, copying and scanning guide and help