Use UCL's IT Services
- Better support – You will get support from UCL. We know the products and can respond quickly.
- Peace of mind – Services are developed with the support of the Information Security Group to ensure compliance with UCL’s Information Security Policy. If you choose to use third-party services you are responsible for ensuring compliance.
- A more consistent experience for everyone – Students and staff will have fewer systems and applications to get to grips with.
- Simpler to connect to – Most UCL services can be accessed using your college username and password.
- Saves money – Avoids UCL paying multiple times for similar services. Many free services require licensing to support additional users or functionality. Service charges temporarily removed or reduced may be reinstated.
- Less administration – User accounts and other data may be integrated, saving you the administrative burden.
For services supporting teaching and assessment please see the Teaching Continuity page.
Below we also list some common needs and the services that may help.
|Your need||Services that can help|
|Design and Illustration|
|Publishing and sharing video|
UCL does not recommend Zoom – Please see the Zoom FAQ on the Data Protection FAQs page.
|Events & Webinars|
Further information is also available from the CAM/Events team.
Please see our comprehensive comparison of data storage options at UCL.
If you have a question about our services contact IT Services.
Meeting new requirements
If the available services still do not meet your needs please get in touch with the relevant colleagues. ISD contacts are listed below.
|Arts & Humanities|
Social & Historical Sciences
|Brain Sciences||Andy Heap|
|Institute of Education||Nick Mulliss|
|Life Sciences||Denise Gordon|
|Medical Sciences||Jasvinder Sahota|
|Population Health Sciences||Tim Machin|
|Engineering and MAPS||David Goddard|
|PS and Offices of the Vice Provosts||Ben Smith|