Using DocuSign at UCL
How do I access DocuSign?
If you have a user account, you can log in on the DocuSign page:
- Type in your UCL email address (email@example.com)
- Type in your UCL username and password when prompted
Do I need an account to access DocuSign?
You only need an account to create and issue documents. You can sign documents sent to you through secure links in emails.
Getting access to an existing account
If your department has a DocuSign account, you can be added as a user but any DocuSign administrator within your department.
Request an account for your department from the Software database
Can I send from a shared mailbox?
Yes, but you cannot log in directly with shared mailboxes. In order to send from a shared mailbox you need to set up custody transfer, so envelopes leave your personal account and are copied to and sent via the shared account.
- Invite the shared mailbox as a user to the account and give it DS viewer permission.
- Set up a group for you and your team that would like to send from the shared account
- Set up a custody transfer rule to transfer envelopes from the group to the shared mailbox before sending.
- Share envelopes from the shared mailbox account with other members of the team.
Where can I get support?
ISD can provide limited support related to access or licensing via IT Services.
If you need support using DocuSign, please check the online training or support: