There are two services on offer at UCL:
- A service providing low cost web accessed captioning for events using a Skype connection and an external agency. 121 Captioning. This service is listed on our finance system and can be booked by the hour. They also can provide a video subtitling service.
- Redcat portable amplification devices which can be hired for events free of charge.
UCL has a ESRC Deafness Cognition and Language Research Centre DCAL for anyone interested in research surrounding this area.
Worried about your hearing?
- Online hearing check on the Action on Hearing Loss website
- Action on Hearing Loss - Provides information and advice on issues around hearing loss
- Loud Music! - provided by the Action on Hearing Loss to find out about protecting your hearing when listening to music.