Digital Accessibility Hub rules
- No food is allowed apart from hot/cold drinks.
- Mobile phones to be on silent and to answer calls outside the hub.
- No unauthorised users allowed, apart from support workers.
- Be considerate to other users i.e. no loud music and keep talking to whisper level.
- Not to save any work on PC's and to save or transfer onto USB drive.
Fire Evacuation Procedures
In case of a fire emergency, the fire alarm with flashing lights will set off and the automatic door will remain open until evacution alarm stops. Please proceed to meet outside the Print Room Cafe until Fire Marshall informs it is clear to re-enter the building.