Silva CMS: sitemap
You can create a sitemap of your site. This will help you to see how large your site has become, get an idea of where your folder sits in the whole site etc.
This guide is aimed at...
- IT Administrators
Before you start...
You will need to have Chief Editor, Editor or Author access in Silva;
You will need to have attended Silva training.
- Avoid using Internet Explorer when editing;
- Log on to the relevant website by adding /edit at the end of the web address or clicking on the small cross at the bottom of the page.
- Create a Silva document at the root of your site.
- Id - sitemap - Title - Sitemap
- Go to editing mode of the page
- Delete the Title
- Place your cursor at the top of the page
- Click on table of contents on the right
- Choose unlimited from the dropdown
- Choose add element
- Save and publish the page
You can now see all the pages on your site in the Sitemap.
Related guides & other info
Help & Support
For further help and assistance you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org