Silva CMS: add an image randomizer with captions
A random image will appear each time the browser is refreshed. But it may be the same image as the previous one as the order is random!
This guide is aimed at...
- IT Administrators
Before you start...
You will need to have Chief Editor, Editor or Author access in Silva;
You will need to have attended Silva training.
- Avoid using Internet Explorer when editing;
- Log on to the relevant website by adding /edit at the end of the web address or clicking on the small cross at the bottom of the page.
- Set up a folder on your site that contains all the random images you wish to use;
- Ensure you are in editing mode of the page in question;
- Click on external source to the right;
- From the drop-down menu, select Images: Add captioned image randomiser;
- Click on the get reference button to browse for your folder with images;
- Select how you want to float it on the page;
- Click on add external source;
- Save and preview;
Related guides & other info
Help & Support
For further help and assistance you will need to contact email@example.com