Register for Microsoft’s Imagine Academy
This guide will explain how to register for Microsoft’s Imagine Academy to access a range of online courses and user documentation for Microsoft products.
Please note: This service is temporarily unavailable. To be notified of any changes please contact Digital Skills Development.
This guide is aimed at...
- IT Administrators
- SLMS staff
Before you start...
- You will need to know your UCL Office 365 user ID which is your UCL user ID followed by @ucl.ac.uk (the same user ID you use for UCL email) e.g. email@example.com
- A computer with access to the internet
To activate your subscription to the Microsoft® Imagine Academy, please follow the steps below:
- Go to the following link in your web browser:
Imagine Academy Microsoft Access Code Redemption Enrolment.
- Click on Sign In
- Click on Work or School Account
- Sign in with your UCL Office 365 user ID (the same user ID you use for your UCL email) (firstname.lastname@example.org) and your UCL password.
You will be taken to a page to redeem your enrollment code (which will be displayed) and asked for your email address.
- Enter your UCL Office 365 user ID as your email address (email@example.com)
To access Microsoft Imagine Academy online learning after the initial setup, please follow the 'Accessing the Microsoft Imagine Academy' guide.
Related guides and other links
Help & Support
Contact the Digital Skills Development team if you need any assistance with the Imagine Academy.