Modify an appointment in Outlook 2011
You can open appointments you previously created and make changes. Learn how to modify your appointments.
This guide is aimed at...
1. In Calendar view, double-click on the appointment you wish to edit.
Fig 1. Example of an appointment in month view
View larger version
2. You should now be in the appointment details view where you can edit and change the appointment details.
3. Click Save & Close when you have finished amending the appointment.
Fig 2. Fig 2. Location of the Save & Close button
View a larger version
Related guides and other info:
- Get started with calendar
- Change calendar view
- Create an appointment
- Create a meeting
- Create a repeated meeting
- Create an all-day event
- Modify a meeting
- Share your calendar
- Accept a calendar share invitation
- View other people's calendar
Help and support
- Contact the Service Desk