Joining a Zoom meeting from the app
This guide explains how to join a Zoom meeting from the Zoom app.
This guide is aimed at
Tip: Staff and students can host meetings of up to 300 people by default, with the UCL Zoom account.
- Open the Zoom app on your computer or mobile device
If you are not signed in, at the sign in screen, click on sign in with SSO. If you are logging in from a mobile device this may simply say SSO.
Enter the company domain as ucl and select continue.
- Select sign in. You will be taken to the single sign-on page.
Tip: if you are not signed in you will be prompted to enter your name and complete the reCAPTCHA information when you join the meeting. Depending on the settings of the meeting, you may be required to sign in before you can join.
- Enter your UCL user id and password. You will be logged in to Zoom.
- Click on the Join button.
- Enter the meeting ID for your meeting and click on join. The meeting ID should have been sent to you by the meeting organiser.
- If there has been a passcode set for the meeting, you will be prompted to enter it. Once you have input the passcode, click on join.
Related guides and other info:
Help and support
- Contact Zoom support