Indigo: change properties of template
In Silva you used the UCL Attributes to make changes to the template, in Indigo this is done in the Properties tab.
You can change:
- website name
- colour of banner
This guide is aimed at...
- IT Administrators
Before you start...
You will need to have Chief Editor, Editor or Author access in Silva;
You will need to have attended Silva training.
- Avoid using Internet Explorer when editing;
- Log on to the relevant website by adding /edit at the end of the web address or clicking on the small cross at the bottom of the page.
- Ensure you are in editing mode
- Go to the relevant Silva document or Silva folder where you would like to change the properties
- Click on the properties tab at the top
- Make the necessary changes
- Publish the relevant page(s)
- Remember, there is a 30-minute delay before you can see the results live.
Help & Support
For further help and assistance you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org