Indigo: add an image carousel without overlays
This guide is aimed at...
- IT Administrators
Before you start...
You will need to have Chief Editor, Editor or Author access in Silva;
You will need to have attended Silva training.
- Avoid using Internet Explorer when editing;
- Log on to the relevant website by adding /edit at the end of the web address or clicking on the small cross at the bottom of the page.
There are 2 stages
Stage 1 - create the carousel images folder
- Go to the folder where you want to create the carousel
Create a new folder and call it
- 'carousel-images' - ID
- Carousel Images - Title
- Hide the folder in Properties
- Place the relevant images inside the folder - images should be no wider than 1000 pixels
Stage 2 - embed the carousel
- On the page where you want the Carousel to appear, click on external source
- From the dropdown menu choose Indigo: carousel (images and video)
- Click on get reference to get the images-carousel
- Slideshow width:
- Show overlay: choose 'no'
- Leave all the other choices as they are
- Click on add external source;
- Save and publish;
- The Carousel should now appear on the page in question.
Related guides & other info
Help & Support
For further help and assistance you will need to contact email@example.com