Indigo: add a Google form
This guide is aimed at...
- IT Administrators
Before you start...
You will need to have Chief Editor, Editor or Author access in Silva;
You will need to have attended Silva training.
- Avoid using Internet Explorer when editing;
- Log on to the relevant website by adding /edit at the end of the web address or clicking on the small cross at the bottom of the page.
NB - Consider very carefully what data you are requesting in a form as UCL is not responsible for what Google does with the data. If you have any doubts, please contact UCL's Information Security Team.
- Go to your Google Form
- Click on Form | Embed the form in a web page
- Take the ID from the html
- Click on 'external source'
- Choose Indigo: Google Form
- Place the ID in the box
- 1000 refers to the number of pixels in height which you can adapt where appropriate.
- Click on 'add external source'
- Save and publish
Related guides & other info
Help & Support
For further help and assistance you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org