How to update your keychain for Print@UCL using Mac OS X
This guide explains how to update your connection keychain for Print@UCL when you change your UCL password.
This guide is aimed at...
- IT Administrators
- SLMS staff
Before you start...
- You will need an Apple Mac computer running Mac OS X and connected to the internet
- These instructions are based on Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra)
Note: When your UCL password expires/changes you must enter the new password. To do this open the Keychain Access tool (located in Utilities), find the print-UCL entry, delete this and repeat the process of submitting a print job, this will prompt you for your credentials again.
- Click on Launchpad.
- Type Keychain in the search box at the top of the screen.
- Click on Keychain Access
- Find the print-UCL entry within the list.
- Right click and click Delete
- Close Keychain
- Next time you print you will be prompted for your username and password. Enter in the form ad\<user ID>e.g. ad\ucaazzz
Please remember to click remember this password in my keychain so that you will not be prompted for your password again.
Related guides & other info
Help & Support
For further help and assistance you will need to contact the IT Services.