How to send a fax on a Print@UCL device
This guide will explain how to send a facsimile (fax) to another fax number from a Print @ UCL device
This guide is aimed at...
- IT Administrators
- SLMS staff
Before you start...
- Your UCL ID card (registered with Print @ UCL)
- Print @ UCL Multi-function device with fax facilities
1. At the printer swipe your UCL ID card.
2. Load the documents facing up into the Automatic Document Feeder, or facing down on the scanner glass.
3. Touch the Fax icon, as below.
Fig 1 - MFD home screen
4. Select Enter in Fax Number.
Fig 2 - Fax screen
5. A keypad will be displayed. Dial the fax number (remember to prefix with 9 for external numbers).
Fig 3 - Fax dialing screen
6. Press the green button (Start) on the control panel to start the job.
Remember to log out when finished.
Help & Support
For further help and assistance you will need to contact the Service Desk