How to install @Risk Professional for Windows (Students)
This guide explains how to install @Risk Professional for Windows
This guide explains how to install @Risk Professional for Windows downloaded from UCL Software Database.
This guide is aimed at...
Before you start...
The following needs to be downloaded from UCL Software Database.
- The correct @Risk Professional version
- Read and understood the UCL Information security policy in particular the UCL Computing Regulations (Acceptable Use Policy)
1. Download the appropriate @Risk Professional Students Edition and save the file to your desktop
Fig 1. Students file
2. Open the downloaded @Risk students.zip file
3. Click on Extract all files
Fig 2. Extraction
4. Extract the files to your Desktop within one folder.
Fig 3. Extraction Location
Fig 4. Extracted Student Folder
5. Double click on DTSuite7-cust-Setup.exe within the Palisade Students folder.
6.Choose your Language
Fig 5. Language Selection
7. Click next
Fig 6. Setup Box
8. Accept the terms and click Next
Fig 7. Licence Agreement
9. Enter your user name and Organisation.
Fig 8. Customer Information
10. Click Next
Fig 9. Installation Location
Fig 10. Installation
11. If you are using @Risk Library install the SQL Server express and follow the instructions on screen, otherwise click Finish.
Fig 11. Installation Completed
12. This product is now Installed.
13. To check for licensing open up one of the products and in the Excel Ribbon click Help and then Licence Manager
Fig 12. Licence Check
14. The details of the licence should be as below.
Fig 13. Licence Details
15. Delete the student folder on your desktop
Related guides & other info
- Searching for details of software package or application
- Downloading software
- Installing software you have downloaded
Help & Support
For further help and assistance you will need to contact the IT Services.