How to install PaintShop Pro
This guide explains how to install and activate PaintShop Pro
This guide explains how to install and activate PaintShop Pro downloaded from UCL Software Database.
This guide is aimed at...
- IT Administrators
- SLMS staff
Before you start...
Before installing, ensure that you have purchased the correct number of licenses. If you have not, then please purchase a license from ISD Purchasing via an Electronic IDT.
1. If you are installing onto Windows 8/10 you will not need ISO mounting software, otherwise you will need to mount this ISO file by following the below link
2. Ensure that the software version you are licensed for has downloaded completely before proceeding. Either open or mount the ISO file and double click on the .exe file to start the installation process
Fig 1 - PaintShop Pro win file
3. The UAC security window will come up, click yes to proceed.
Fig 2 - UAC Window
4. Accept the software license agreement
Fig 3 - Software License Agreement
5. Enter Serial number
Fig 4 - Enter Serial number
6. Choose an features and installation option
Fig 5 - Choose Features and installation option
Fig 6 - Installation wizard successfully completed
Related guides & other info
- Searching for details of software package or application
- Downloading software
- Installing software you have downloaded
Help & Support
For further help and assistance you will need to contact the IT Services.