How to install LabVIEW for Windows
This guide explains how to install LabVIEW for Windows.
This guide explains how to install LabVIEW for Windows downloaded from UCL Software Database.
This guide is aimed at...
- IT Administrators
- SLMS staff
Before you start...
Before installing, if Staff ensure that you have received a license key by contacting ISD IT Purchasing.
1. Ensure that the software version has downloaded completely, double click on the .exe file to start the installation process and select a save location for 2015LV-WinEng.exe
Fig 1. LabVIEW win file
Fig 2. LabVIEW downloader
2. Once the LabVIEW downloader has finished downloading, click Open
Fig 3. LabVIEW downloader complete
3. Select a location to unzip the folder and click Unzip
Fig 4. LabVIEW self-extracting archive
4. Once all files have been extracted click OK
Fig 5. WinZip selfextractor unzipped successfully
5. Accept the User Account Control
Fig 6. UAC Window
Fig 7. LabVIEW installation
7. Enter User information
Fig 8. User Information
8. Enter Serial numbers
Fig 9. Enter serial number
9. Select the primary installation directory
Fig 10. Destination directory
10. Select the features to install
Fig 11. Select Features
11. Accept all software license agreements to proceed
Fig 12. Accept Software agreements
Fig 13. Start installation
13. LabVIEW installation is complete
Fig 14. Installation complete
Related guides & other info
- How to activate LabVIEW for Windows
- Searching for details of software package or application
- Downloading software
- Installing software you have downloaded
Help & Support
For further help and assistance you will need to contact the IT Services.