How to install Adobe macintosh
This guide explains how to install and activate Adobe macintosh products
This guide explains how to install and activate Adobe macintosh products downloaded from UCL Software Database.
This guide is aimed at...
- IT Administrators
- SLMS staff
Before you start...
Before installing any Adobe software, ensure that you have purchased the correct number of licenses and have removed any Adobe trial software. If you have not, then please purchase a licence from ISD Purchasing via an Electronic IDT.
1. Ensure that the file has downloaded completely before proceeding. Double click on the .dmg file
Fig 1 - Adobe mac file
2. The Adobe installer window will pop up, double click on the Adobe icon
Fig 2 - Adobe installer icon
3. Double click the Install file to start the installation process
Fig 3 - Install file location
Fig 4 - Initializing Installer
3. Welcome window > Install with a serial number
Fig 5 - Install with a serial number
4. Accept the Adobe software agreement
Fig 6 - Adobe software agreement
5. Enter the serial number
Fig 7 - Enter serial number
6.Click Sign in now to activate product
Fig 8 - Sign in required
7.Either sign in with your Adobe ID (not UCL ID) or Get an Adobe ID
Fig 9 - Sign in with Adobe ID
8. Click Install
Fig 10 - Install
Fig 11 - Installing
Fig 12 - Installation complete
Related guides & other info
- How to install Acrobat mac
- How to install Adobe CC device win
- How to install Adobe CC device mac
- How to install Adobe CC user
- Searching for details of software package or application
- Downloading software
- Installing software you have downloaded
Help & Support
For further help and assistance you will need to contact the IT Services.