How to install Adobe CC suite : named user on Desktop@UCL
This guide explains how to install and activate an Adobe CC suite named user license on Desktop @ UCL
This guide is aimed at...
- IT Administrators
- SLMS staff
Before you start...
Before installing any Adobe software, ensure that you have purchased the correct number of licenses and have removed any Adobe trial software. If you have not, then please purchase a named user license from ISD Purchasing via an Electronic IDT stating the first name, last name and email address of the user in the order.
- How to join the Adobe CC suite named user agreement
- How to install Creative Cloud desktop app windows
1. An Adobe CC suite invitation email will be sent to you direct from Adobe Creative Cloud (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject "Access is granted. Enjoy All Apps plan now." inviting you to join Adobe Creative Cloud.
note: if you have not received this email, please check your junk/spam folders before emailing IT Purchasing
Fig 1 - Adobe CC suite email from email@example.com
2. The email will state UCL has given you to access to All Apps plan. Click "Get started" to proceed.
Fig 2 - Click Get Started invitation email
3. A webpage will open, click Sign in with an Enterprise ID
Fig 3 - Sign in with an Enterprise ID
4. Sign in with your UCL userid email address (eg. firstname.lastname@example.org)
Fig 4 - Enterprise ID sign in
5. Select Enterprise ID
Fig 5 - Select Enterprise ID
6. You will be redirected to UCL Shibboleth, sign in with your UCL credentials
Fig 6 - Sign in with your UCL credentials
7. Launch the Software centre on your machine and find Adobe creative cloud suite 2019 (self service client), click on install.
Fig 7 - Software centre
8. Once installed you will see the following screen
Fig 8 - Run CreativeCloudSet-Up.exe
9. Launch Adobe Creative Cloud from Start Menu
Fig 9 - Start Menu
10. The Creative Cloud Desktop app will now prompt for your Enterprise ID credentials to be entered again, click Sign in with an Enterprise ID
Fig 10 - Creative Cloud Installer - Sign in with an Enterprise ID
11 .Sign in with your UCL userid email address (eg. email@example.com)
Fig 11 - Creative Cloud Installer - Enterprise ID sign in
12. Select Enterprise ID
Fig 13 - Creative Cloud Installer - Select Enterprise ID
13. You will be redirected to UCL Shibboleth, sign in with your UCL credentials
Fig 14 - Creative Cloud Installer - Sign in with your UCL credentials
14. Start installing
Fig 15 - Creative Cloud Installer - Start installing
Fig 16 - Creative Cloud Desktop app - Get started : windows
15. Once signed in, click on the Apps tab to download/Install the relevant app(s)
Fig 17 - Creative Cloud Desktop app - App list : windows
16. Installed/Installing applications will be shown under the Installed Apps section
Fig 18 - Installed/Installing Apps : windows
17. Once installed to open program double click the app icon via the App list or from the Start Menu Programs list
Related guides & other info
- Searching for details of software package or application
- Downloading software
- Installing software you have downloaded
Help & Support
For further help and assistance you will need to contact the IT Services.