How to check your usage and quota on RDS
This guide is aimed at...
Before you start...
You need to have registered a project with RDS in order to be able to access the storage. If you’d like to do that please read the Research Data Storage Service overview for details.
To check your usage and quota, please visit our web portal.
After logging in, you will see the projects you belong on. Clicking on the project title of the project you want to check, you will be brought to a project detail page where you will see information about the project including quota and usage.
Related guides & other info
- How to mount the RDS Service on Windows
- How to mount the RDS Service on Mac OS
- How to mount the RDS Service on Linux
- How to access the RDS Service through iRODS
- How to access the RDS Service using WinSCP
- How to access the RDS Service using Fetch
- How to access RDS data from Legion
- How to access RDS from outside UCL
- RDS: How to control access for different members of a project
Help & Support
For further help and assistance you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org