Drupal CMS: RSS Blog Feed
Learn to create an RSS Blog Feed in Drupal.
Before you start
When editing use Chrome, Firefox or Safari but NOT Internet Explorer
There is an example below.
Take note - you will get just the title and date of each blog post and you cannot control the number of posts.
This is a 2-step process:
Step 1 - ask Web Support to create a feed in Drupal
Step 2 - place the blog feed on the page in question
- Please email the Web Support Team on firstname.lastname@example.org and ask them to create a new blog feed for you
- Please ensure you include the url of your blog in the email, e.g. https://blogs.ucl.ac.uk/digital-education/feed/
- Once your feed has been created go to the page where you want to pull in the Blog
- Ensure you are in editing mode
- Click on the 'Insert RSS blog feed' icon on the editing toolbar
- Tick the relevant blog - and click on OK
- You will see some text in [square brackets] in the Editor
- You won't see the feed until you view the page after having saved and published
- Finally, check you are happy with the result, including on a mobile device
Help and support
We are continually improving our website. Please provide any feedback using the feedback form.
Please note: This form is only to provide feedback. If you require IT support please contact the IT Services Help desk. We can only respond to UCL email addresses.