Connecting to Dell Docks using Macbook
This guide explains how to connect your Macbook to a Dell D6000 docking station
This guide is aimed at...
- IT Administrators
- SLMS staff
Please note: This guide is for use with the Dell D6000 dock only and has been tested on MacOS Monterey and Ventura
1. Download and install the latest DisplayLink Driver for your operating system
2. Once installed, click on the DisplayLink manager icon on the top bar:
3. Under ‘Home’ check the box that says ‘Launch automatically after login’
4. Enable ‘Screen Recording’ For DisplayLink Manager under System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy > Screen Recording
5. You should be able to use the Dell Docks in Bidborough House and other sites to extend your diaply to two screens.
We are continually improving our website. Please provide any feedback using the feedback form.
Please note: This form is only to provide feedback. If you require IT support please contact the IT Services Help desk. We can only respond to UCL email addresses.