Changing the screen resolution on your Desktop@UCL and Windows 7 desktop
Changing the screen resolution on your Desktop @ UCL and windows 7 desktop
This guide is aimed at...
- IT Administrators
- SLMS staff
Before you start...
- A computer running Desktop @ UCL or Windows 7
- If you are using Desktop @ UCL, you need to have logged into Desktop @ UCL PC or Desktop @ UCL Anywhere services
1. To change your screen resolution on a Desktop @ UCL PC, right click anywhere on the windows desktop and it will display a menu which will give you available options. Click on Screen Resolution from this set of options.
Fig 1 - Right click menu on the desktop
2. Click on the drop down arrow next to the Resolution and move the arrow slider to adjust the resolution to your requirements.
Fig 2 – Select the screen resolution
3. Once you have selected the appropriate resolution, click on Apply.
4. You will get another window asking if you want to keep the current display settings. If you are happy with the new resolution then click Keep Changes If you are unsure, you can click on the Revert option to go back to the previous settings.
Related guides & other info
Help & Support
For further help and assistance you will need to contact the IT Services.