Change or remove calendar permissions in Outlook 2013
Change or remove permissions set on your calendar.
- In Calendar, right-click your calendar and select Properties.
Fig 1. Properties option for Calendar
- Select the Permissions tab. The current assigned permissions on your calendar will be displayed.
- To remove someone from your calendar, highlight the account and select Remove.
To alter the existing permissions of an individual, highlight the account and select the Permission level drop-down. A list of pre-defined permissions will be displayed. When a permission level is selected, the associated permissions the level will grant will be displayed beneath the drop-down.
- Select OK to apply changes.
Fig 2. Permissions tab within Calendar Properties
Note: Your department may have a policy in place which allows members to view each other's calendars. This permission is set centrally and cannot be changed manually. If you would like to check whether this is the case for your account and change these permissions, please contact the ISD IT Services.
Related guides and other info:
- Get started with calendar
- Change calendar view
- Create an appointment
- Modify an appointment
- Create a meeting
- Create a repeated meeting
- Create an all-day event
- Modify a meeting
- Share your calendar
- Accept a calendar share invitation
- View other people's calendar
Help and support
- Contact the IT Services.