Adjusting the screen resolution on your desktop
This guide contains instructions for adjusting your screen resolution on Desktop@UCL computers running Windows 10 and Desktop@UCL Anywhere.
This guide is aimed at...
Before you start...
- You will need to be using a Desktop @ UCL computers running Windows 10 or Desktop @ UCL Anywhere.
1. Right click on a blank area of your computer desktop and click on Display settings.
2. Click on Advanced display settings at the bottom of the page.
3. Select and Apply a resolution.
4. You will prompted to keep the new settings or revert to the previous settings. Click Keep Changes to keep the new display settings or Revert to go back to the previous settings.
Related guides & other info
Help & Support
For further help and assistance you will need to contact the IT Services.