Add your UCL email account to Outlook for iOS and Android
How to set up your UCL email and calendar with Outlook for iOS and Android.
This guide is aimed at...
- All UCL users
Before you start...
- A compatible iOS or Android device
- You need your UCL user ID & password – found on the front of your registration slip and must be appended with @ucl.ac.uk (e.g. ucxxzano @ ucl.ac.uk)
Outlook for iOS
- On your device go to the App Store, search for and download the Microsoft Outlook app
- Open the Outlook app
- Tap Add Account
- Enter your UCL email address in the format of your userID @ ucl.ac.uk (e.g. ucxxzano @ ucl.ac.uk) and tap Add Account
- At the Office 365 log-in screen enter your UCL password and tap Sign in
- When asked if you would like to add other account, tap Skip
- If you chose to get notified, tap OK at the Outlook would like to send you notification pop-up
Outlook for Android
- On your device go to the Google Play Store, search for and download Outlook for Android
Tap Get Started
Outlook may detect your Google accounts – tap Skip
Tap Set up another email account
Enter your UCL email address in the format of your userID @ ucl.ac.uk (e.g. ucxxzano @ ucl.ac.uk) and tap Continue
Enter your password and tap Sign in or Next
Verify your identity using multi-factor authentication
Help and support
If you require technical assistance, you can contact the IT Services desk.