The project will develop an Institutional Research Information Service (IRIS) to provide information on UCL research and research-related activities. This will be a web-based application through which both researchers and research administrators can view and update a complete picture of our research activities.
The project was formally launched on 29 October 2009 which was hosted by Prof. G D Price, Vice Provost (Research).
Please click on one of the following links to view the presentation: PowerPoint or PDF
- Regulation Driven – REF
- Business Driven - Funding Management
- Pre-award process
- Research proposal
- Funding opportunity respond Post-award process
- Data Driven – Systemisation & Dissemination
- Research activities (Who, when, where, what, how)
- Research performance
- Improved accessibility to management information across all UCL research and research related activities
- Reduced cost in staff effort to deliver such information requirements
- Increased research income
- Improved accuracy of information on UCL performance in the results of the future HEFCE funding exercises
- Improved accuracy of information on UCL research activities delivered to various audiences