UCL's Institutional Research Information Service is now available and can be accessed at:
Phase II has been completed and Phase III is currently under development.
UCL IRIS and UCL RPS (Research Publications System) will be critical in supporting UCL's Research Excellence Framework submission REF2014
Suggestions for further enhancements to the service can be communicated to the project team email@example.com
- UCL and F-Prime launch Orchard Therapeutics to treat rare childhood diseases
- Is hair the root to understanding our stress levels?
- UCL agrees £280m European Investment Bank loan for campus developments
- Meaning of brain scans for ‘pain’ called into question
- Mars’ surface revealed in unprecedented detail