To attend this course, please download and complete the application form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org
The course is designed to develop the required management skills for patients with glaucoma. It prepares eye care practitioners to participate in specialist glaucoma clinics in tertiary care centres and schemes for the management of patients with established chronic open-angle glaucoma and other causes of glaucoma.
It is designed to suit busy professionals through blended learning. This module will be carried out online and will be supplemented by face to face days. The face to face days involve workshops, case discussions, patient assessments and discussion of clinical "pearls" from experienced practitioners. It is delivered 85% online and 15% face to face.
Feedback by a previous student on this course:
"An excellent course for the preparation of complex/post-operative Glaucoma patient management in clinic-would highly recommended."
- Online launch: 15th January 2020
- Face to face: 31st March and 1st April 2020
- Written and Station Examinations: 20th May 2020
- Possess a minimum of a BSc(Hons) in Optometry or equivalent
- Possess Glaucoma Level 1 and 2 qualifications
- Be GOC registered optometrists for those who want the College of Optometrists qualification
- Have a minimum of 3 years clinical experience
This course is equivalent to 30 credits
If you have any queries about the application process, please contact: