Welcome to new staff
11 December 2015
A warm welcome the following staff who have started new positions in the Institute of Ophthalmology in October and November:
- Christina Zarouchlioti, Alessia Fiorentino and Nivedita Ravindran have joined Alison Hardcastle's lab
- Dimitrios Christaras has joined the Stockman lab as a Research Assistant
- Eszter Emri has joined Imre Lengyel's group as a Research Technician
- Dr Rachael Niederer is a Principal Clinical Teaching Fellow who is teaching on the Clinical MSc programmes.
- The UCL MEH Biobank has appointed Ms Katherine Rogers as its Research Co-ordinator
- Matthew James Branch has joined Robin Ali's group as a Research Associate
We look forward to working with you all!